21. Christian Post (23.10.2020): John Piper warns Trump’s ‘deadly’ behavior will lead to ‘destruction’ in blistering post
This is not the first time Piper has spoken out against Trump; in 2016, he argued Trump was “morally unqualified” for the office, citing his “immoral behavior in the past, and his ongoing unwillingness to renounce it as evil.”
Christian Post (27.10.2020) – Wayne Grudem: A respectful response to my friend John Piper about voting for Trump
22. Christianity Today (1.12.2019) – Mark Galli: Trump Should Be Removed from Office
To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency.
Wayne Grudem: Trump Should Not Be Removed from Office: A Response to Mark Galli and Christianity Today
23. Jerushah Duford: I’m Billy Graham’s granddaughter. Evangelical support for Donald Trump insults his legacy.
24. Mae Elise Cannon: If Christians continue to support the presidency of Mr. Trump, we will irreparably damage our future witness to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
25. Teodor Baconschi: Trump nu e o persoană religioasă, dar nici una ostilă religiei, din motive ideologice de stânga.