1. Stop worshiping pastors and worship leaders like they are gods
2. Help the homeless and poor who come to your Church and prioritize your resources to do so.
3. Preach from the Word of God and not personal opinions and doctrines of men and demons.
4. Give voice to the prophets and evangelists and seek their experience in Church decisions.
5. Stop discriminating against cultures that do not fit into the monolithic so-called “Western Christianity.”
6. Step outside of your Church walls frequently and welcome the stranger into your gates.
7. Practice collective fasting, praying and mourning for present and past sins of the Church.