1) We must re-emphasize the centrality of the cross with all its implications.
2) We must reconnect to the Jewish roots of the faith.
3) We must live out the reality of the priesthood of all believers.
4) We must embrace the fullness of the Spirit and His power.
5) We must become Great-Commission believers.
6) We must abandon the performance mentality.
7) We must learn to practice transformational inclusion.
8) We must become biblically literate again.
9) We must regain a healthy fear of the Lord.
10) We must recover the organic, relational dimensions of the body.